Our blogs are our "brand" as much as our books. So, there's a lovely little award going around that encourages readers to at least take a peek at our blogs. The award doesn't come with a banner or a sticker—it's an honorary thing.
First, I'll tell seven things about myself. Then, I'll list seven blogs I believe are worthy of a visit from you—any of you. My seven blogs consist of several I read on a regular basis, and the others are new blogs I have recently discovered. Next, I'll contact each of my seven authors and tell them their blog is on my list. Hopefully, each will do the same thing.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I'm the middle daughter—enough said.
2. I have a killer instinct which I call "a competitive nature," but it's quietly buried until I need it.
3. I still have no idea why I'm writing romance novels.
4. I save every scrap of fruit and vegetable matter and feed it to my deer.
5. Politicians make me as angry as I ever become about anything.
6. I haven't washed a dish in ten years. Can you guess why?
7. Of all the traits we humans possess, I most especially hate dishonesty—in all forms.
Seven Worthy Blogs:
Take a moment and look at these blogs if you haven't already. Some are new friends, and some are old, no, I mean, good friends.
Romance...and a little bit 'o Texas
TEXAS BLUE-eBook and Print
SHOWDOWN IN SOUTHFORK—eBook
ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS-eBook and Print
Published by: The Wild Rose Press