Our blogs are our "brand" as much as our books. What is the personality of your blog? Is it "you?" I believe this is a pertinent question. As I've recently read, "Don't sell your books--sell yourself." I've come to believe this is the way to go. Even if you don't intentionally try to sell yourself instead of your books, I think you're doing that.
This past week I participated in Romancing the West Blog Hop, and in my spare time I have checked out the other blogs in the list. Yes, I know some of the authors and can truthfully say their blogs fit them to a "t." Well done, Western Authors.
To learn about yourself, list a few things about you as a person.
First, I'll tell about myself. Then, make your list and tell us here...or just keep it for reference to do a self-analysis.
1. I'm the middle daughter—enough said.
|MISS MAE CREATED THIS|
AWARD FOR US.
SHE DID THE COVER FOR
AND "WE" WON
2. I have a killer instinct which I call "a competitive nature,"
but it's quietly buried until I need it. I LOVE to win.
3. I still have no idea why I'm writing romance novels.
4. I save every scrap of fruit and vegetable matter and feed it to my deer.
5. Politicians make me as angry as I ever become about anything.
6. Something that breaks my heart on a daily basis is the fact
so many children in the world don't have a real home.
7. Of all the traits we humans possess,
I most especially hate dishonesty—in all forms.
Feel free to say a few things about yourself. I'd love to know!
Celia Yeary-Romance...and a little bit 'o TexasAmazon: https://www.amazon.com/author/celiayeary
Sweethearts of the West-Blog
My Facebook Page