Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Creative Blog Award!
Greetings! My lovely friend and author, Diane Craver, presented this dubious award to me! Yes, I am a creative writer, but a liar? Oh, not, not me!
I thank Diane for thinking of me, though, while searching for her recipients. You may find her here: Diane Craver. I have nominated a few other worthy friends. If your name is below, copy the award and place it on your own blog with this information: List the person who named you (that would be me!), add a link back to my blog, and pass it on to several friends--six will do, or more if you wish.
To determine how good I am at lying--uh, writing creatively--choose one of the following statements I have made about myself that you believe is the lie--uh, created statement.
1. I climbed a pyramid in Mexico.
2. I have found a twenty dollar bill--twice.
3. I am an Honorary Colonel in the U.S. Army ROTC.
4. I performed in four melodramas.
5. I once worked as a baker in a pie shop.
6. I was my church's pianist from ninth grade until graduation.
7. I have won four golf trophies.
8. I have fired an AK-47.
9. I talked to Michael Caine in an Old Navy store.
10. All the males in my family have Ph.D.s
NOTE-if you guess correctly, I will post your name, your website and blog, and the title and cover of your newest release on my next blog.
With great delight, I pass this award on to the following bloggers:
K. Dawn Byrd
Thank you for visiting--
Romance…and a little bit o' Texas
TEXAS BLUE-eBook and Print
SHOWDOWN IN SOUTHFORK—eBook
ALL MY HOPES AND DREAMS-eBook and Print
Published by: The Wild Rose Press