Friday, March 18, 2011

TWO RELEASES APRIL 1

I'm happy to announce two releases on April l.

The first—in keeping with our glorious Spring—is TEXAS TRUE: The Cameron Sisters—Book II. The wildflowers on the cover are Indian Paintbrush, which is one of the heralds of spring, along with its faithful companion the Texas Bluebonnet. (look on the sidebar for the cover of TEXAS PROMISE: The Cameron Sisters—Book I for the Bluebonnets.)

BLURB:

At a Governor's Ball in Austin, Texas, True Lee Cameron meets suave Sam Deleon. Before the night is out, she transforms from the coddled and protected younger sister to a woman in love. Reality crashes down when she accidentally learns he has deceived her. Daring to disobey him, she follows Sam to the oilfields and determines to live wherever he does. Has she made a mistake? Will she give up and return home where she can make her own rules?

When Sam Deleon meets the gorgeous young woman his mother has chosen for him, he fears falling in love, because he knows nothing about love. In order to carry out his mother’s plan, he marries True and moves her to his mother's home, intending to visit enough to set the plan in motion. When True fails to obey him, he faces the possibility of losing her, thereby losing his inheritance and the family property.

Sam and True attempt a reconciliation and compromise. Together, they now face a nemesis, someone who determines to thwart every action they take, endangering not only their lives, but also those whom they love.

Available April 1-Desert Breeze Publishing
Ebook only.
http://stores.desertbreezepublishing.com/-strse-156/Celia-Yeary-Cameron-Sisters/Detail.bok
Also Available on Amazon--eBook

~*~*~*~
The second book is a Contemporary Romance set in Texas titled Crystal Lake Reunion. The story also involves three women and two babies—one of which dies at birth.

BLURB:
Twenty-five-year-old Houston realtor, Dana Dawson, has no reason to believe her life is not as it seems. When Ruth Dawson, her mother, travels thirty miles to Crystal Lake for her twenty-fifth high school reunion, she becomes ill. Dr. Grant Adams summons Dana to the small town she has never seen. There Dana begins to unravel a secret about her past she did not know existed.

Dana keeps her suspicions to herself and remains in Crystal Lake when her mother goes home. During the next week, she becomes acquainted with the charming young doctor and elicits his help to discover her true birthplace. There she finds a shocking truth that not only changes her life, but also almost destroys her mother and another entire family.

Available April 1 from Whiskey Creek Press
eBook only
http://whiskeycreekpress.com/comingsoon.shtml
eBook only

Celia Yeary-Romance...and a little bit 'o Texas
http://www.celiayeary.blogspot.com/
http://www.celiayeary.com/
http://sweetheartsofthewest.blogspot.com/

29 comments:

  1. Celia, I know it's been a while, but congrats on your two releases! The covers are beautiful, and transport me to an ethereal, far-away place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celia--Congratulations on both books, Texas True and Crystal Lake Reunion. Beautiful covers and intriguing blurbs.

    I have a release on April 11 for Rx IN RUSSIAN from the Wild Rose Press and think dealing with one release is a lot of promo and hard work. Congrats again and good luck.
    www.monarisk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Celia. The covers are both very beautiful and the titles are unique. I know I will love these books, as I have all of your others. You never fail to give the reader a wonderful story. So take a deep breath, and keep on getting the word out there. And keep on writing those great Texas stories. We have a real estate agent here in FL who sells lots of condos and is known as the "Condo Queen." So I hope you will become known at the "Texas Queen" for book sales. Linda www.lindaswift.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful covers, Celia. Congratulations on the releases. Happy Sales. (Both sound like good reads). Is Texas True a contemporary? Or is it set in the early 1900's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those covers are stunning. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celia, congratulations! Gorgeous cover. Send me the jpg if you want to replace TEXAS BLUE on the gif at Sweethearts. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Double the pleasure and double the blog fun, right? Congrats on the duel releases. The covers are beautiful, and Crystal Lake Reunion sounds like a heartbreaker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evie--yes, it's been a long time, so I'm glad you came to visit.And thanks for stopping by--Celia

    ReplyDelete
  9. MONA--believe me, I didn't plan it this way. But it won't make much different. I don't have a great deal of time for a while to promote much, anyway.Good luck with your release--Celia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda--I could handle being the Texas Queen. Yes, that has a nice ring to it.
    Thanks for your continuing support--Celia

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - those are great looking covers. Congrats on two releases and best of luck to you with lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ANNA KATHRYN--Texas True is a Western Historical, Book II of The Cameron Sisters. (The first in this two-book series was Texas Promise.)
    And before these two was Texas Blue, the beginning of the Cameron saga. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deborah--thank you. I love the covers, too. I've been lucky with artists so far. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  14. CAROLINE--oh, I forgot I should do that. Yes, I will. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  15. KEENA--I don't know about double the fun! Double the work, yeah. I especially love these covers--so pretty. Crystal Lake Reunion starts out a heartbreaker, but end with a HEA! Celia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Paisley! I love these covers. The artists for both hit it on the head. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Celia,
    Desert Breeze has a truly extraordinary cover artist. The covers for both books are so eye catching that they take my breath away. Your books sound intriguing. I like the arranged marrigae aspect of the first book and the hidden secrets theme of the second. I'm looking forward to both of these fine works!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Maggie--I love the covers at DB. In the guidelines, they list what they do not put on their covers, and it suits my tastes to a T. I can just the Texas books in print....still hoping. Whiskey Creek Press has good covers, but some I wouldn't want on mine. So, I worried about the artist. But she came up with this from my description, and I'm telling you it could not be more perfect. It's Texas, but East Texas, where there are tall pine trees, and the lodge on the lake--I described it, and she did the perfect thing. I almost cried when I saw it, it was so very pretty.
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous covers and congratulations to you, Celia!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! I had two books within months of each other, but not on the same day. It's so nice NOT to see dreamy-eyed half-naked people on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  21. DIANE--Hi, there--thanks. I know you already know all this, so I appreciate your stopping by even more. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  22. LISA--we must be on the same page. I always request "no naked people, no body clinches--" that sort of thing. I'm not prudish, oh, no, it's just that I mainly think covers should not have much on them, and actual people won't convey the characters. Thanks for visiting...Celia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Celia, You are one busy woman. Congratulations! I love Indian Paintbrush; they're such beautiful, hardy flowers. They certainly make a striking cover for Texas True. And, oh my word, Crystal Lake Reunion's cover is an fabulous scene. Wishing you mega sales on both books!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations, Celia!
    You have been very busy. Great covers and the descriptions sound wonderful.

    Morgan Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  25. SANDRA--I have been busy, that's for sure, but this will never happen again. No way can I release five books in one year. Yes, the covers are beautiful--thanks for visiting--I know everyone is over their head with work right now, so I do appreciate it. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous covers, Celia! Best of luck with your new babies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks, Loraine--I hope they sell! Celia

    ReplyDelete
  28. Imagine my surprise when I googled "facebook cover spring" and I saw my high school teacher's blog and novels! I didn't realize you wrote but that is amazing! I'd love to write novels someday.... =) Very cool site and I'm proud to know you!

    ~Tiffany Jelke, SMA Class of '92 and former student.

    ReplyDelete