|JANE RICHARDSON'S BLOG|
Presented to me by Jane Richardson--Thank you!
Legend has it that The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany. Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love. The award is to encourage readership of small, lovable blogs with fewer than 200 followers.THANK YOU, Jane Richardson, for this "lovely" Liebster Award. I'm thrilled you think my blog is worthy of being "lovable." In keeping with the award's meaning, here are five lovable snippets about me you might not know:
1. I absolutely adore chocolate pudding cake with whipped cream. I now have a recipe to make it in a crock pot!
2. I love those stupid photos people post on FB of kittens in goofy poses which very cute captions. Those get me every time.
3. If I don't look in the mirror, I imagine myself as a young Jane Wyman. You remember her, don't you?
4. My favorite movie of all times was Doctor Zhivago and I have watched it at least eight times. But never again.
5. Even at my age, I wonder why some people intentionally hurt someone's feelings with words. How do they sleep at night?
And now--drum roll, please--I present the Liebster Award to these very lovely ladies who blog their little hearts out! Check out their blogs.
Stephanie Burkhart http://sgcardin.blogspot.com Romance Under the Moonlight One of the most consistently romantic and interesting blogs around, I salute Steph with the Liebster Blog Award for producing a "lovable blog."
Shirley Kiger Connolly http://apenforyourthoughts.blogspot.com A Pen For Your Thoughts An intriguing blog by looks and content. I present the Liebster Blog Award for giving us a "lovable blog."
Jude Urbanski http://www.judeurbanski.blogspot.com Wordsworth Woman-writing, growing, living for God A blog full of God's love to share with the world, I present the Liebster Award to Jude for writing a "lovable blog."
Paula Martin http://paulamartinpotpourri.blogspot.com Romance of the best kind--exciting and passionate. A blog that highly deserves the Liebster Award, which means dearest or beloved, for being a "lovable blog."
Jacquie Rogers http://romancingthewest.blogspot.com Romancing the West has to be a favorite for its western flavor! I do love all things Western, and Jacquie has a winner of a blog. I present the Liebster Award to her, which means "a lovable blog."
June Foster http://www.junefoster.blogspot.com Life in an RV-The Roving Writer. You must see this pretty blog that just exudes love! To this blog, I present the Liebster Award for making such a wonderful "lovable blog."
Celia Yeary-Romance...and a little bit 'o Texas