Paula Martin tagged me for the Sunshine Blog Award--thank you!
Here's the link to Paula's blog--check it out:
1. What is your favorite Christmas/festive movie?
Charlie Brown's Christmas--love that pathetic tree, and Charlie is such a sweet, wise little character.
2. What is your favorite flower?
The Bluebonnet--the Texas state flower. But if someone were to send me flowers, then I'd like pink roses.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?Ice water. I know--it's boring, but I like water.
4. What is your passion?
What I'm doing at the moment with every ounce of energy. So, these days...writing. It used to be golf, but I had to give that up. So, it's wonderful that my brain switched to writing.
5. What is your favorite time of year?
Fall--not that Central Texas has colorful trees--we have mostly Live Oaks, which stay green all year. But we almost always drive NE in October and we love the colors.
6. What is your favorite time of day?
5:30 pm. Sit in my recliner while my dear husband brings me a glass of wine, and he has one, too, and we prop our feet up and talk and watch NBC news.
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
I do not like physical activity. But walking is okay--have I told you how lazy I am?
8.What is your favorite vacation?
Take a foreign trip--preferably somewhere there is no violence. These days? That's not easy to do, so we stay home more.
Sweethearts of the West-Blog
My Facebook Page