Friday, July 27, 2012

FOUR WINNERS! Congratulations!

The First Annual Western Romance Blog Hop was a great success. Thanks to all the visitors to my blog and for leaving comments. Also, I appreciate the added bonus of new Followers--that puts me over 200. Very nice...I love it!

My winners are:
Book Lovers Hideaway--Vampire Mistress
Desitheblonde
Theresa--Marine Mom
Ruth Hill

Your chosen Dime Novel has been sent to you as a Gift for your Kindle. Check your email.
Only one has not responded.

The choices were:
ANGEL AND THE COWBOY--first release in the series--sold very well, and still selling.
ADDIE AND THE GUNSLINGER--a best seller as a Top 100 on three different lists.
CHARLOTTE AND THE TENDERFOOT-excellent sales, too.
KAT AND THE U.S. MARSHAL--the newest release, rising in the ranks slowly, but I hope it will take off soon!  Inching up!

I hope to participate again next year--it was fun.
Celia Yeary


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I missed this event but am glad it went well.
    I just wanted to pop in quickly to say how very striking I think your covers are, Celia.
    All the best,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete